Brexit two months on: success stories vs trading troubles
It’s been two months since the UK left the EU, and the heralded Free Trade Agreement and new dawn for UK businesses has left many facing trade troubles.
In this special webinar, our tax specialists share their insights on the key issues affecting businesses importing and exporting in 2021.
- Rules of origin – what they mean, real life examples and identifying the pitfalls
- The reality of the Free Trade Agreement for cross border trade
- The Customs paperwork – commercial invoices, declarations and what level of representation you need
- Importing into the EU – VAT registrations, fiscal representation and triangulation
- Exporting from the EU. The importance of origin
- Northern Ireland – developments and current position for GB businesses
- The longer term strategy. Setting up in the EU – what are the options
Watch the webinar here.